Friday, April 9, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

Hey friends!

I have got an exciting new Scrap Starter to share with you today! This one features one of my favorite layout elements - a mosaic! It's not nearly as complicated as you might think, either!  I used a 2x2 square for the tiles, which is made quick work using a 2x2 punch.  These tiles give you and opportunity to showcase lots of pictures from a big event (such as an egg hunt or birthday party with lots of guests), or you can use them as page elements -  think patterned papers (a great use for your scraps!), ephemeral and souvenirs such as ticket stubs, program covers, reciepts and other goodies that you want on your page, but don't want to take over.   Use the larger picture boxes for feature photos, and play the title up BIG on this page to help it stand out from all the variety.

I hope you enjoy this fun layout, and I'll try to post a sample or two after our Crop Night tonight (oh, didn't I mention that?  Tonight is our monthly crop night, so pack up and come on over to my house!   We're going to have a blast!).

Happy Friday, everyone, and as always, Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment