Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sketch Love

I just wanted to share Tish's page that she did from our first Friday Scrap Starter! I LOVE how she took this sketch and made it her own! She used the left side of the page, and added so many different elements - my eye just keeps jumping over all of these exciting aspects of her page - the 3-D title, the gorgeous flowers and wonderful background patterns, and of course, straight to the pictures at the heart of it all!


Tish is from My Creative Tidbits, and has some more awesome pages up there - you need to check them out!  My favorite is the one for her in-law's wedding.   Soooo beautiful, and in my favorite colors!  Thanks for sharing, Tish!

Anyone else with some sketch-inspired work, please send them in -  I love seeing all of your new, inventive ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment