We're having a Cardmaking Workshop this month, and I couldn't be more excited! So many of you have asked for a workshop, and I think this one is just perfect!
This kit comes just in time for Summer, and the Cherry-O! theme is just so bright and colorful, it makes me crave warm sunshine and walking barefoot in soft grass! I know you're going to love these cards as much as I do!
You'll come away with 6 completed cards,
a detailed guide for more cards, AND instructions for making an additional scrapbook layout
This workshop is perfect for anyone at any ability level or style. With detailed printed instructions, you can go at your own pace, and I will be on hand to show everyone some great new stamping and cutting techniques as part of this workshop! Plus, it's a wonderful way to get those creative juices flowing in time for our ALL DAY scrap on Saturday!
In order to sign up, please respond with your desired workshop kit by April 27, so I can order the workshop materials.
There are two options for this workshop:
- The Basic Kit, only $29.95 (+tax, s&h)
- inlcudes a Cherry-O Level 2 paper kit,
- an exclusive stamp kit - "Bowl of Cherries",
- Mini-Medley Accents - "Tulip"
- and The Workshop Guide.
- (All of this is packaged and priced below retail as a special offer for this workshop.)
- The Best Option, only $37.85 (+tax, s&h)
- includes the entire Basic Kit, plus the additional accents - Colonial White Designer Brads and Chocolate Waxy Flax - to really make your projects pop (as you see in the photo above).
Supplies to bring:
If you have the following supplies please bring them with you and this will make the workshop go faster for everyone. If you don't have them, don't worry about it - I'll have extra on hand for us all to use!
- 12" paper cutter
- Cutting mat
- Inkpads - "Chocolate", "Sweetleaf", "Tulip"
- Corner Rounder
- Acrylic Blocks - 2"x2" and 1" x 6 1/2"