Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Friday Scrap Starter!

Is it really Friday again already?!?!  How did that happen?  I had some great posts I meant to get up here, about some new gorgeous flower ideas, some friendly little cards, and  even a layout or two!  Oh well, that's what next week if for, I suppose!  I will do better, I promise.

In the meantime, happy Friday, everyone!  Hope you're ready for a fun-filled weekend, that hopefully involves a few minutes of some scrap time (if you're really lucky!).  If it does, make sure you take a look at this week's Scrap Starter - it's a great way to use several pictures in a hurry, and works for all sorts of topics.
Check out my own take on this Scrap Starter with this layout.


See? You can take as much or as little from the sketches as you want, and really make them your own!

1 comment: