It looks pretty easy to make, too.
- For the sentiment, you can stamp it on or write it on the card or a tag.
- For the cups of the bra, a flower sticker or punched shape cut in two will do, or even just a circle cut in two.
- For the 'girls', a circle cut from ivory or cream colored cardstock, and cut in two (just slightly smaller than your bra circle).
- For the straps, a couple of strips of matching paper, with the edges hand rounded and completmentary eyelets fastened in,
- A few pop dots in strategic locations for all the right 'lift',
- A scalloped mounting square, with some 'stitching' inked along the edges,
- And, a piece of ribbon, either ruffled using mini dotz (tiny clear adhesive dots), or using a stapler to hold the frills in place, and voila!
Happy scrapping, everyone!